Involve your partners in digitalizing your exchanges
The success and efficiency of your digitalization projects is partly based on your ability to get your business partners involved with your efforts. To fully benefit from improvements made possible by digitalized exchanges, it is important to get all the stakeholders concerned by your project involved, namely clients, suppliers, distributors, and more.
Making sure your business partners are integrated into your digitalized exchanges.
ICD’s onboarding team handles every aspect of integrating your partners for you.
From convincing your partners with relevant reasoning, to implementing the right technical solution, our onboarding team members devote all their technical and business expertise to integrate your digitalized processes under the best possible conditions.
Assistance is provided in project mode, subject to regular reporting to keep you informed and ensure total transparency regarding your partners’ status.
This personalized process is based on field-proven methodology:
1) Identifying concerned partners
2) Performing a technical audit of each partner
3) With each partner, defining the appropriate technical solution compatible with your requirements
4) Testing connections and exchanged messages
5) Planning production launch for digitalized workflows
6) Launching production